Welcome to Redeux! I am a restless DIY-er with a can-do attitude. Do you remember the BASF tagline, "We don't make a lot of the products you buy. We make a lot of the products you buy better"? That's how I feel about what I do. So, let’s have a look at that outdated room, the piece of furniture you’re not sure what to do with, or your entire home; together, we will find solutions that fit your lifestyle and your budget.
- Room Makeovers – This could be anything from simply changing furniture layout and wall color to a complete transformation.
- Prepping your home for sale – Let’s maximize your chances of getting your asking price. Often it’s the little, inexpensive things that make all the difference like decluttering, painting rooms a neutral color, and staging the house for a wide audience.
- Finding a home with potential – Don’t be afraid of buying a house that is a little rough around the edges. I’ll accompany you as you look and provide possible solutions and probable costs.
- Giving furniture new life – Old or worn pieces deserve a second (or sometimes third) chance. And, refinishing or repurposing is typically WAY less expensive than buying new.
- Other – Do you have an idea or project that doesn’t fit one of the above? Get in touch with me anyway. I just might be able to help.
Options for Redeuxing:
- Consulting – We work together on ideas and I compile a portfolio of possibilities and associated costs.
- Full-service – Consulting followed by me getting the project done. This includes me organizing any subcontracting if electrical, plumbing, or construction is involved.
- Al a carte – After consulting, you pick and choose projects.